Kompetensutveckling för lärare och förskollärare

Complementary Education for Foreign Teachers: the ULV Programme

Share on FacebookTweet about this on TwitterEmail this to someone


Did you get your teacher training abroad and would like to work as a teacher in Sweden?

Then you may be interested in enrolling in a special fast track programme that gives you the credentials you will need in order to apply for a teaching certificate from the Swedish National Agency for Education. The so-called ULV programme targets those who have completed a post-secondary teaching degree outside Sweden.

Read more here: